Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you've imagined.
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau

Friday, December 4, 2009

Travel Update

I arrived in McMinnville, OR last night at around 8pm pst. I'll be making a detailed post about my last day of driving shortly. I enjoyed a delicious dinner with my new "host moms" Lynnette and Amy and immediately went to bed. At the very least I can tell you all that this place is everything and more than I'd ever imagined it to be. I'll have updates and photos later today.

Thanks for following me cross country!

<3 Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We are happy to have you as our "wine exchange student"! So glad you made it here and ready for food and wine adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete