Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you've imagined.
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Hiatus

I left Cleveland on November 23 for Maumee, OH (just across the river from where we went to high school) where I spent some time with my long time friends Lindsay and Danielle. Over the holidays I had the chance to see my grandparents and all my relatives that live in Michigan. We had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday hosted by one of my aunts. Most of the week was spent relaxing and just enjoying the time off work before my trip. I'm certainly looking forward to moving across the country, but at the same time I'm going to miss my family and all of the friends I've made in Ohio. While certainly not a stranger to leaving home, it wasn't easy to say good bye to my parents and grandparents, my family, my friends, co-workers at CTPartners and Grand River Cellars, and the French meetup group. However I know I'll see everyone again, and am looking forward to what the future holds. What is life if we are not meant to make it an adventure?

1 comment: